Thursday, December 15, 2011

Maybe

Maybe one day I will be truly happy with my life
Maybe one day Jr and I wont fight constantly
Maybe one day I'll feel more like an achiever and less like a failure
Maybe one day Money wont matter
Maybe one day I'll own a horse again
Maybe one day I'll realize what God has in store for me
Maybe one day I'll smile and mean it
Maybe one day I wont hide my feelings all the time
Maybe one day I'll feel as though my friends are truly my friends 
Maybe one day I wont feel like a bad mom
Maybe one day  things will be different.
Maybe one day I'll feel like a good person
Maybe one day I will be happy...
Maybe one day I'll feel loved
Maybe one day I won't cry anymore
Maybe one day I'll stand up for myself
Maybe one day I'll know how to explain how I feel
Just maybe...
MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL UNDERSTAND

No comments:

Post a Comment