Monday, December 19, 2011

Learning the hard way

I'm learning the hard way that I'm not perfect.  and no, I didnt really ever think I was perfect, I knew I had my flaws.  It's just hard when every little thing is thrown in your face.  Hell I posted a random post on facebook the other day, and it was thought to be related to something that it totally wasnt.  I am trying to be a good person to everyone.  Apparently that is not the case.  Or at least certain people dont think so.  I was essentially kicked out of the farm where I had horses for 5 years today.  Over something that shouldnt have been.  I'll admit I got upset and reacted sooner than I should have.  However, I feel as though I am not completely in the wrong.  I guess there will always be the difference in opinion on that one though. 

The next thing I have to think about is how bad do I really want horses in my life?  I have little to no confidence under saddle, and need some encouragement.  After today I found I will no longer find that encouragement from people I considered family.  I feel lost, alone, and sick to my stomach.  Not to mention like the most awful person who ever walked the planet.  I tried to fix things a while ago.  Apparently I didnt.  I thought our relationship was on the mend...apparently not.  There isn't much of a point to this post, other than me just venting.  I sure do wish there was a way to express how I feel and people I know actually read it.  For now. I'm anonymous.  I'm me

No comments:

Post a Comment